Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Leveling Horde on EU realms - my experiences

Hello World, just wanted to let you know that after long break I'm back to WoW and started leveling horde yet again. It seems like its never getting old, especially now with Cataclysm released.

Tho I have to say, I think some of the changes Blizz made to the game does not suite me too well, me being all old beardy and hardcore vanilla player. It does seem like with next expansion this game will be made for a 6 year old to play... Khmm.. Now what the hell should I do now with all my fancy excel tables containing my immerse dps calculation specifics and diminishing returns for dodging while tanking? Just a one big Sigh....

One would think that by making game simpler there will be more healers and tanks available, but nop, noone is leveling horde tanks nor healers. Probably never going to happen cause I think most new players got their game for Xmass and OMG do they noob around a lot or no? I mean, I understand I was probably same some time ago, but this is just sad. But seeing all those goo-blins and wolfeys... Allright, I admit, goblin warrior does look kinda cute, in a sick twisted way. But think of it - what will come next? S-prites and b-lizzards as a races? Rite, thats just me kidding around and being a little bit nostalgic about the "good old days back when".

Anyways, back to the fun part - this time I picked a Tauren pally - I think this will make fantastic leveling horde experience. Can you imagine that huge cow running around with a big and shiny 2hander? I mean, this will look nice. I think I will give you one more laugh - think about cute healing pally-cow... Damn, where I was when created my char, I should have made a femme tauren, would be more fun. Holy Cow. Literally, healing female tauren paldin is a holy cow!

Now I beg your pardon, but I just could not resist and post this picture. If the owner feels like offended or something, please drop me mail and I will take it down, but it is just hilarious!!!

Anyway, so far so good, but after all the "ahhs" and "whoaaa" I start to see "zee grind" again. Those of  you who have been in the WoW as long as I have, will probably understand me. And I am starting to feel that I will be needin some leveling guide horde to help me get through this faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment